1.Robert Bradford creates these life-size and larger-than-life sculptures of humans and animals from discarded plastic items, mainly toys but also other colourful plastic bits and pieces, such as combs and buttons, brushes and parts of clothes pegs. In 2002, he started to consider his children’s forgotten toys as parts of something bigger. Some of the sculptures contain pieces from up to 3,000 toys and are sold for US$19,000.
2.Artist Stuart Murdoch replicated the Clifton Suspension Bridge using recycled Coke cans. No word yet if anyone has tried to cross the bridge.
3.”Broken Family” by Anthony Haywood, uses all the household waste to construct an elephant.
4.It’s a giant skull made from recycled kitchen utensils. The sculpture was crafted by Indian artist Subodh Gupta.
5.Sculpture made from recycled watches and clocks, by Michael Roberts.
6.London Zoo’s Recycled Sculpture exhibit showcases 20 works, like this plastic bag sculpture of a polar bear.
7.Korean artist Jean Shin created this sculpture “Sound Wave” (2007) out of melted vinyl records to connote “the inevitable waves of technology that render each successive generation of recordable media obsolete.” Her sculpture and othersmade from recycled materials are part of The Museum of Art and Design’s exhibit “Second Lives: Remixing the Ordinary.”
8.Artist Nick Sayers created this piece above called “To Live”, a shelter created from scrap real estate signs designed to create a statement about homelessness and sustainable building. Nick’s recycled art is on display at The Lightbox in Woking, Surrey until January 2009.
9.Water Bird sculpture at the London Wetlands Centre. Recycled from ITV Fixers Plastic Bag.
10.The world of art is buzzing with new ideas for recycling products. The latest addition to this is the Wood And Wire Bird created from scraps of iron, cotton striping, shoe strings, wood, aluminum, glass and paper. This magnificent piece of art is the brainchild of Alabama Chanin, and is available for $735.
11.Another sculpture made from vinyl records.
12.He’s seven meters tall and weighs three metric tons. He is WEEE Man! This sculpture stands at the Eden Project in Cornwall, after his debut at the South Bank in London. The British Royal Society of Arts had WEEE Man built out of discarded electronic components and household appliances to symbolize how much of this material each person contributes to environmental waste.
- Kecelakaan-Kecelakaan Mobil Paling Aneh
- Mobil-Mobil Modifikasi Unik Di Jepang
- Ayo Tebak Ini Cewek Apa Cowok??
- Rekor Dunia Tergila Sepanjang Sejarah Kehidupan Manusia
- Hal-Hal Konyol & Lucu
- Gitar-Gitar Berbentuk Aneh & Unik
- Rambu-Rambu Paling Aneh
- Foto-Foto Yang Melawan Hukum Gravitasi
- Kue Berbentuk Bayi!!
- Inggris Beberkan 6000 File Rahasia UFO
- Ilusi Mata Yang Bikin Bingung
- Cara-Cara Mengikat Sepatu Yang Unik & Kreatif
- 10 Orang Yang Menghilang Secara Misterius
- Penjara Yang Paling Bikin Betah Di Dunia
- Fakta Aneh Yang Ngoyolin
- Aneka Bentuk Bus Unik Di Dunia!!
- Silahkan Mundur 3 Meter Untuk Melihat Gambar Ini
- 2 Korban Titanic Muncul Setelah Hilang Puluhan Tahun!!
- Fakta-Fakta Aneh
- Mahkluk Teraneh Di Dunia!!
- Mahakarya Seni Dari Pasir
- Foto2 Bersejarah Dunia Yang Ternyata Bohong!!
- Gambar-Gambar Yang Dapat Menghipnotis Kamu
- Ilmuwan Jepang Menciptakan Air Elastis
- Fungsi Lain Laptop!Must See..
- Rumah Unik Dari Bekas Kontainer Truk
- Mengetahui Gol Darah Dari Cara Berkendara
- 10 Makhluk Aneh Penemuan Dr. Takeshi Yamada
- Jalan Tol Yang Menembus Gedung Di Jepang
- Fakta-Fakta Unik Tentang Nokia
- Mangkok Mie Terbesar Di Dunia!!
- Trik Menyelesaikan Rubik Dalam 6 Detik!!
- Rekor-Rekor Dunia Bentuk Tubuh Unik Manusia
- Pantatnya DiDepan??
- Binatang-Binatang Berwarna Pink
- Penemuan Jasad Peri Di Inggris!!
- Ternyata Ada Yang Aneh Dengan Teks Proklamasi Kemerdekaan!!
- Pesawat Tempur Terkecil & Terunik!!
- Seperti Apa Jadinya Kalo Cowok Pake G-String??
- Mesin ATM Terkecil Di Dunia!!
- Alat-Alat Unik Anti Maling
- Fakta-Fakta Unik & Aneh Di Dunia Ini!!
- 10 Tempat Terunik & Aneh Di Dunia!!
- Cara Unik Orang Rusia Bikin Kolam Renang
- Orang-Orang Paling Aneh Dan Ajaib Dalam Sejarah
- Manusia Jawa Adalah Moyangnya Manusia Modern